The President’s Advisory Council is a leadership group that advises and assists the president on issues of significance to Notre Dame.
Individuals are invited to join the President's Advisory Council based on their experience and service in their professional field and the community, as well as their commitment to the University's mission.
Membership of the Council includes the following individuals:
- Carroll A. Bodie, retired vice president and general counsel, Proctor & Gamble Cosmetics
- Ava E. Lias-Booker, managing partner, McGuireWoods
- Cynthia Egan, director, Envestnet; trustee, Walters Art Gallery; retired president, T. Rowe Price Retirement Plan Services
- John C. Erickson, founder, Erickson Living; chairman and CEO of Retirement Living TV
- Dr. Nancy S. Grasmick, Director, Center for Innovation and Leadership in Special Education, Kennedy Krieger Institute; retired state superintendent of schools
- Denise Koch, news anchor, WJZ-TV Channel 13
- Richard E. Levine, partner, DLA Piper US LLP
- Patricia J. Mitchell, past chair, NDMU Board of Trustees, and board director, KCI Technologies
- Ronald R. Peterson, president, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System
- Jennifer W. Reynolds, partner and director, Ward Properties
- Henry A. Rosenberg, Jr., chairman of the board, Rosemore Inc.