IT Instructional Services Assistant
Position: Instructional Services Asst.
Department: Information Technology- Federal Work Study and Direct Hire
Location: Rice Hall
Supervisor: Ed Boston
Supervisor's Email: email@example.com
Job Description: The Instructional Services Assistant will be responsible for …
- Maintaining lab equipment across campus
- Performing regular checks of classroom technology to confirm functionality
- Cleaning and restocking lab equipment when necessary
- Installing and upgrading software on classroom and faculty office computers
- Interacting with students, faculty and staff in a professional manner to resolve user problem issues
- Other duties as assigned by the Instructional Services team
- Proficient in PC and/or Macintosh operating environment
- Possess working knowedge of the Microsoft 2003/2007 Office Suites
- Possess good customer service skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to troubleshoot user hardware and software issues
- Able to lift at least 30 lbs.
Work Days and Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Pay Rate: $7.25
No. of Positions: 5