Office of Institutional Research
Whether you're looking for the University's latest enrollment and program facts and figures, reports or research, or links to higher education resources, the office of institutional research can help.
The office of institutional research serves as an official data analysis source on campus. The office provides information and analysis services to support planning, decision-making, accreditation, grant applications, student success and retention, and assessment at a variety of organizational levels while maintaining reporting requirements for government agencies and other external organizations.
Mission and Goals
The office of institutional research is committed to providing quality information and analysis services to support the University.
To achieve its mission, the office of institutional research has established the following goals:
- Produce accurate, concise and timely management information to support effective institutional planning and decision-making.
- Facilitate the University’s participation in nationally administered surveys involving students, faculty and staff.
- Share survey results and findings with internal constituencies and foster a culture of converting data into strategic information and action.
- Provide professional level consulting services to administrative and academic departments as they develop strategies to assess and enhance institutional effectiveness in student learning outcomes, enrollment, and retention and degree completion rates.
- Contribute to effective campus policy making or modification through two policy-relevant research projects each academic year.