Fall 2015 Total Enrolled: 2,612
Full Time Equivalent Headcounts (FTE) is estimated by multiplying defined factors times the part-time headcount. Then, these results are added to the full-time enrollment headcounts to obtain an FTE for all students enrolled in the fall.
|Hawaiian Pacific Islander||4||5||1|
Characteristics of Fall 2015 Cohort (First Time Full Time Degree Seeking)
- 77% Maryland residents.
- 3% international students representing Brazil and Honduras.
- 13% Hispanic.
- 47% Non-Hispanic, non-white racial groups.
- 70% Living on campus.
Characteristics of Fall 2015 Women’s College Students
- 82% Maryland residents.
- 13% Residents of 18 different states: AZ, CA, DC, DE, FL, GA, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, VT, and WV.
- 4% International students representing: Brazil, Cote D'Ivoire, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Georgia, Ghana, Honduras, Korea (South), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Taiwan, and Venezuela.
- 8% Hispanic.
- 42% Non-Hispanic, non-white racial groups.
- 49% Full-time students living on campus.
Characteristics of Fall 2015 Total Student Body
- 90% Maryland residents.
- 9% Residents of 37 different states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV.
- 1% International Students representing: Brazil, Canada, Cote D'Ivoire, Cameroon, China, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Ghana, Georgia, Honduras, India, Korea (South), Nigeria, Nepal, Republic of Panama, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Taiwan, Venezuela, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.
- 4% Hispanic.
- 33% Non-Hispanic, non-white racial groups.
- 10% Full-time students living on campus.
Degrees Awarded For Class of 2015
- 133 Bachelor's of Arts
- 166 Bachelor's of Science
- 322 Master's of Arts
- 43 Master's of Science
- 6 Ph.D.
- 12 Certificate of Advanced Study
- 60 Pharmacy
- 742 Total Degrees Awarded
Source: Datatel/Colleague, Census Data, IR. Updated on 10/30/2015