A Child's Place Summer Camp
Registration for Summer Camp 2016 is NOW CLOSED! Due to an overwhelming response, all sessions for Summer 2016 are full. Click image below to be added to the Summer 2016 wait-list.
We provide theme-oriented camp sessions for children ages 3 through 6 (entering first grade). Space is limited. Please call us at 410-532-5399 or email email@example.com.
Summer Camp Hours - 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Extended day at no extra charge: camp doors open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.
Summer Camp Sessions 2016
|June 13 to 24||Session I: Little Green Thumbs|
|June 27 to July 8 (closed July 4th)||Session II: Art-O-Rama|
|July 11 to 22||Session III: Dinosaurs|
|July 25 to August 5||Session IV: The Ocean|
|August 8 to 19||Session V: Buggin' Out|
The teachers of the regular ACP preschool are also teachers for the ACP summer camp.
Room 1 – 3 year olds (12 children / 2 teachers)
Room 2 – 3 and 4 year olds (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 3 – 4 and 5 year olds; prekindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 4 – 5 and 6 year olds; kindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
- Full-day camp includes morning and afternoon snacks and beverages.
- Campers are required to bring lunch.
- Swim lessons and free swim for children in rooms 3 & 4 who are at least 5 years old.
- All staff members are trained in CPR and first aid.
- All children must be toilet trained.
- All children in rooms 1, 2, and 3 will have an afternoon nap daily (1 to 3 p.m.).
- All children must have provided ACP with proof of immunizations and a completed Health Inventory before they attend their first camp session.
- Parents will be provided with A Child’s Place Parent Handbook – Summer Camp 2016 and are required to sign and return the “Policies Acknowledgement” indicating that you have read and understand the policies and procedures of ACP and agree to comply with them.
- Parents must send in sunscreen for their child and a Medical Authorization form for its use. The bottle of sunscreen must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Parents must provide pertinent medical information, e.g., asthma, allergies, and/or other medical conditions, when registering your child as indicated on the ACP Summer Camp Enrollment Form.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The ACP Summer Camp fee is $525 per two week session.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit for each session in which you enroll is due at time of online enrollment. This will be applied to the camp fee for the session.
- The remainder of the Camp fee is due one week prior to the beginning of each session. There will be no refund of the Camp fee after the first day of each session.
Summer Camp Forms and Documentation
All required summer camp forms are found within the online registration system and must be submitted via your created online registration account at least one week before the start of the first summer camp session for which your child is registered.
A Child's Place Parent Handbook- Summer Camp 2015 is available electronically for all registrants.