A Child's Place Summer Camp
Registration for Summer Camp 2014 is now open!
We provide theme-oriented camp sessions for children ages 3 through 6 (entering first grade). Space is limited. Please call us at 410-532-5399 or email email@example.com.
Summer Camp Hours - 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Extended day at no extra charge: camp doors open at 7:30 a.m. and close at 5:30 p.m.
Summer Camp Sessions 2014
|June 9 to 20||Session I: Little Green Thumbs|
|June 23 to July 3 (closed on July 4th)||Session II: Art-O-Rama|
|July 7 to 18||Session III: Dinosaurs|
|July 21 to August 1||Session IV: The Ocean|
|August 4 to 15||Session V: Buggin' Out|
The teachers of the regular ACP preschool are also teachers for the ACP summer camp.
Room 1 – 3 year olds (12 children / 2 teachers)
Room 2 – 3 and 4 year olds (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 3 – prekindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
Room 4 – kindergarten (16 children / 2 teachers)
- Full-day camp includes morning and afternoon snacks and beverages.
- Campers are required to bring lunch.
- Swim lessons and free swim for children in rooms 3 & 4 who are at least 5 years old.
- All staff members are trained in CPR and first aid.
- All children must be toilet trained.
- All children in rooms 1, 2, and 3 will have an afternoon nap daily (1 to 3 p.m.).
- All children must have provided ACP with proof of immunizations and a completed Health Inventory before they attend their first camp session.
- Parents will be provided with A Child’s Place Parent Handbook – Summer Camp 2014 and are required to sign and return the “Policies Acknowledgement” indicating that you have read and understand the policies and procedures of ACP and agree to comply with them.
- Parents must send in sunscreen for their child and a Medical Authorization form for its use. The bottle of sunscreen must be labeled with the child’s name.
- Parents must provide pertinent medical information, e.g., asthma, allergies, and/or other medical conditions, when registering your child as indicated on the ACP Summer Camp Enrollment Form.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- The ACP Summer Camp fee is $500 per two week session.
- Mail the enrollment form with a $50 deposit for each session in which you enroll. This will be applied to the camp fee for the session. Deposits are non-refundable.
- The remainder of the Camp fee is due one week prior to the beginning of each session. There will be no refund of the Camp fee after the first day of each session.
Summer Camp 2014 Enrollment Form (complete and submit with required deposit)
Summer Camp Forms and Documentation
Hard copies of all required summer camp forms found below must be submitted to the ACP office at least one week before the start of the first summer camp session for which your child is registered.
ACP Summer Camp 2014 Forms:
The A Child's Place Parent Handbook- Summer Camp 2014 will be sent electronically after registration is complete.
Mail or hand-deliver completed forms to: A Child’s Place, 4701 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210