April 5, 2013 marked a historic day as Dr. James F. Conneely was installed as the twelfth President of Notre Dame of Maryland University.
In a unanimous decision on February 16, 2012, the Notre Dame of Maryland University Board of Trustees chose James F. Conneely, Ph.D., to be the next president of Notre Dame. He is the first man and only the second permanent layperson in the school's 117-year history to serve as president. Dr. Conneely assumed office on July 1.
- Inaugural Address: The Notre Dame Difference
- Inauguration News Highlights
- Photos from Inauguration Celebrations
- President's Day of Service
- Learn More About Dr. Conneely
- Dr. Conneely's Biography
- High Res Photo of Dr. Conneely
- About Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Past Presidents
- Support Notre Dame