NDMU at the Baltimore Book Festival
NDMU alumnae Marilyn Ehm '14 and Rachel Jones '13 read from their work at the September 2014 Baltimore Book Festival during a session featuring graduates of creative writing programs at local universities.
- Project Coordinator, Baltimore Convention Center
- Reporter, The Avenue News
- Managing Editor, Urbanite Magazine
- Freelance Writer, The Baltimore Examiner
- Senior Consultant, Booz, Allen, Hamilton
- Director of Development, Parks & People
- English Teacher, Drama Department Moderator, Seton Keough High School
- English Teacher, Baltimore County Public Schools
- Editorial Assistant at Amazwi Writers, an International Literary Journal, South Africa
- Co-Director of the Maryland Writing Project
- Assistant Professor of English, University of Florida
- Published nonfiction author
- English teacher, Perry Hall Christian School
- Assistant, Baltimore Mayor's office
Graduate and Professional Schools
- Goucher College
- Towson University
- University of Vermont
- University of New Orleans
- University of Delaware
- Hollins College
- West Virginia University
- University of Birmingham (UK)
- University of Southern Mississippi
- University of Pittsburgh
- Johns Hopkins University
- San Jose University
- Fulbright Scholar
- Katie Conn. “What You’re Writing.” In Baltimore’s Urbanite. Issue 23. May, 2006.
- Rachel Jones. "Kora, After Her Mother's Diagnosis." Blue Route. Widener University: Jan 2013.
- Rachel Jones. "Mrs. Warren, English class." The Albion Review. Albion College: 2013.
- Lee-Ann Liles. “Postcards.” In Caketrain, Volume 1, Issue 3, Spring, 2006.
- Lee-Ann Liles. “The Writer’s Belly.” Talking River Review, Spring, 2007.
- Lee-Ann Liles. Selections in Bermuda Anthology of Poetry II. 2011.
- Kayla Meyers. "Python." Postcard Memoirs. Jan 2012.
- Mary Anne Reese. Raised by Water. Finishing Line Press, 2011.
- Claire Wang. “A Family Enigma: The Case of the Missing Gene.” In the anthology Familial. The People’s Press. Baltimore: 2005.
- Claire Wang. “Filling in the Racial Bubble.” Edgar Literary Magazine. Summer/Fall, 2006.