Current Students at Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Students currently seeking the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Notre Dame of Maryland University must apply for admission to the major by December 15 of their sophomore year.
- Complete the SON Current Students Application form and submit to Jenna Forte, Retention and Success Specialist at email@example.com before the deadline.
Transfer Students not currently enrolled at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Fall 2014 Deadline: February 15, 2014
Students who have completed all pre-requisite courses may apply to be admitted to Notre Dame of Maryland University in the Women's College and can subsequently apply as a nursing major. Students who meet the criteria for acceptance are welcomed on a space available basis. Students interested in transferring into the Nursing program must:
- Submit the Women's College application which includes a writing sample and official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Complete the Supplemental School of Nursing Application and submit to the Notre Dame of Maryland University, Women's College Office of Admissions
- The deadline for consideration to transfer for fall of 2014 is February 15, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.