Graduate Admissions Criteria
To be considered for admission to a School of Education Graduate Program at Notre Dame of Maryland University, a new applicant must submit the following in addition to the general admissions criteria:
1. Three Letters of Recommendation (ACT, MAT, and MA in TESOL programs only).
2. Praxis I Scores – or Alternate Acceptable Test Scores (Initial teaching certification programs only).
Upon review of all application materials, applicants may be required to fulfill one or more of the following conditions:
• Graduate Admissions Testing
• Watson-Glaser “The Critical Thinking Appraisal”
• Written Essay, in addition to the essay required above
• Grammar Exam
Application materials must be submitted to:
Notre Dame of Maryland University
Graduate Admissions Office
4701 North Charles St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21210