Alumnae and Alumni In Pharmacy—Pharmacy Leaders of the Future Scholarship
The Alumnae/Alumni in Pharmacy Leaders of the Future Scholarship rewards outstanding students entering the School of Pharmacy who are committed to the School of Pharmacy’s vision of academic excellence, leadership and commitment to transforming societal health.
This scholarship honors the work of alumnae/alumni who have graduated from Notre Dame University School of Pharmacy and who now change lives, communities and the profession of pharmacy through their work. The alumnae/alumni are best suited to engage and encourage applicants to consider the innovative curriculum in the School of Pharmacy and how it prepares them for practice.
For an applicant to be eligible for this scholarship, s/he must be nominated by a graduate of the School of Pharmacy. Nominees for this scholarship must:
- Be accepted into the School of Pharmacy
- Possess strong scholastic ability, demonstrated by a cumulative grade point average and science grade point average of 3.3 or higher.
- Exhibit leadership to an exceptional degree.
- Provide active and consistent service to school or community.
The applicant will be expected to:
- Continue active service and leadership as a member of the School of Pharmacy community.
Successful nominees will receive a $40,000, four-year scholarship (to be awarded $10,000 in each of the student’s four years). Students must have an acceptance on file in the School of Pharmacy to be reviewed for this Scholarship.
For priority consideration, nominations should be received by March 1, 2014.