Honors and Special Programs
Notre Dame of Maryland University has many special programs that challenge our students academically and help them discover and adjust to college life.
- Our pre-professional programs prepare you for the rigorous graduate school program you will enter to become a lawywer, veterinarian, doctor or pharmacist.
- The Elizabeth Morrissy Honors Program at Notre Dame is designed for Women’s College students of outstanding academic ability and high motivation.
- The Trailblazer Scholars Program is a program for first-generation college students that acts not only as a source of continued support for navigating college life, but also as a place for learning and encountering others who understand your perspective.
- The Transformational Leaders program is built from Notre Dame’s central mission of “educating women to become leaders that will transform the world.” In this program, students gain the knowledge and experience that empowers them to become leaders who can make change happen.
- First Impressions, a mentoring partnership with the Alumnae and Alumni Association, offers Notre Dame Women’s College juniors and seniors an opportunity to network, learn business etiquette, sharpen professional skills and gain a competitive edge.