The Transformational Leaders (TL) program is built upon Notre Dame’s central mission of “educating women to become leaders who will transform the world.”
In this program, students gain the knowledge and experience that empowers them to become leaders who can make change happen.
Transformational Leaders complete the Certificate in Leadership and Social Change. (note: need to include a link to the certificate page). They work directly with the TL director to engage in an international or professional experience and complete a capstone course that integrates the academic and experiential components of the program.
All Women’s College students are eligible to participate in the Transformational Leaders program.
Interviews for the program can be scheduled through the office of admissions at 410-532-5330 or 800-435-0200.
Benefits of the Program
- A strong foundation in leadership theory and practice
- Diverse service experiences
- Opportunities to meet other leaders at Notre Dame
- An in-depth understanding of specific social issues
- A broader perspective on the world
- Organizational skills to promote positive change
- An effective leadership style
- Improved communication skills