COM-430 Strategic Communications
The course serves as the capstone course for the corporate communications program; requires students to apply their knowledge from the program's core subjects in the analysis of communication, technology, and business problems reflected in case studies of specific organizations. [3 credits]
- Develop and execute a strategic communications program by integrating your knowledge of all aspects of communications (to include internal communications, marketing, public relations, digital communications, social media, and crisis communications)
- Explain strategic corporate communications by recognizing how organizations in the real world operate
- Prepare for your next career step
- Findings Overview (10)
- Final Paper (10 pages)
- Final Presentation
REQUIRED/RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOK(S) OR MATERIALS:
Access the bookstore website at www.ndm.bncollege.com for textbook information.
OTHER COURSE INFORMATION:
- This course does not require any assignments prior to the first class.
- This is a web assisted course - A “web-assisted” course includes regular use of on-line information and forums
- Students are expected to attend all classes. Students missing more than two classes will be asked to withdraw from the class since missing one fifth of the class meetings will make it close to impossible to participate fully and complete the course in a satisfactory manner.