CST-261 Web Page Design
- Use code to create links, tables, and cascading style sheets
- Incorporate graphical files and image maps
- Apply design principles for usable and accessible interface
- Explain ethical and legal issues in web design
- Computer assignments
- Online participation
REQUIRED/RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOK(S) OR MATERIALS:
Access the bookstore website at www.ndm.bncollege.com for textbook information.
OTHER COURSE INFORMATION:
- Internet access is required; this course is web-based, i.e., totally online.
- Students are expected to read course materials online, submit weekly assignments and participate in all online discussion activities. Lack of participation may result in failure.
- Hardware/software requirements
- An Internet connection
- A Notre Dame e-mail account