Your education is priceless. Together, we can make Notre Dame affordable.
Notre Dame of Maryland University offers grants, scholarships, loans, and federal Work-Study funds to eligible entering and continuing students. About 95 percent of Women’s College students, 35 percent of undergraduates in the College of Adult Undergraduate Studies , 30 percent of graduate students and 97 percent of our Pharmacy students receive need-based and/or non-need-based financial aid.
Students must reapply for aid each subsequent year, beginning in January. Most financial aid is renewable, provided that the student continues to meet federal and university eligibility criteria.
You can find more information about eligibility, costs, and the financial aid awarding process at Notre Dame by following the links on this page. For information about applying for aid, see the How to Apply section.
- Use WebAdvisor to monitor your financial aid status for 2015-16.
- You will be sent info about awards for 2015-16 later this spring
- If you have missing documents, visit our Forms and Publications page to find the forms needed.
June 5 - priority deadline to apply for loans for 2015-16
- visit the loan section of our website to learn about what is required for each type of loan
Taking Summer Classes?
- Be sure to read and follow the Summer Financial Aid Policy and submit a Summer Aid Application, if necessary.
Looking for additional scholarship opportunities?
- Visit our Scholarships Page for more information