Your education is priceless. Together, we can make Notre Dame affordable.
Notre Dame of Maryland University offers grants, scholarships, loans, and federal Work-Study funds to eligible entering and continuing students. About 95 percent of Women’s College students, 35 percent of undergraduates in the College of Adult Undergraduate Studies , 30 percent of graduate students and 97 percent of our Pharmacy students receive need-based and/or non-need-based financial aid.
Students must reapply for aid each subsequent year, beginning in January. Most financial aid is renewable, provided that the student continues to meet federal and university eligibility criteria.
You can find more information about eligibility, costs, and the financial aid awarding process at Notre Dame by following the links on this page. For information about applying for aid, see the How to Apply section.
Scholarships for 2013 - 2014
- Learn about the Notre Dame Scholarship and the Bookstore Scholarship. Applications are due June 7, 2013.
Planning to take summer courses?
- Click here to review the summer financial aid policy and to obtain a summer aid request form.
Having difficulties reaching the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) in regards to state scholarships and grants?
- We are pleased to inform you that MHEC has launched a new phone system. Students and parents can now call 410-767-3300 or 1-800-974-0203 and immediately reach a staff member from their office.
- Calls will now be answered in real-time-you will no longer need to wait for a return call!
- Information about state grants and scholarships is available on our website.
Wondering what to do after submitting your FAFSA for 2013-2014?
Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to import your information directly from the IRS into your FAFSA. Click here for instructions.
- Applicants for 2013-2014 will receive their award notice via email.
- Returning students will begin to receive notice via email that their awards for 2013-14 are ready for view on Web Advisor. If documents are missing, notice will be sent informing students to check Web Advisor for the items and to submit them asap.
Financial Aid Deadlines
- Click here to review financial aid deadlines for 2013-14.
Frequently Asked Billing Questions
Click here for answers to the most common billing questions.
Are your finances bringing you down?
- Review this flyer for some helpful suggestions. Visit Cash Course and the Money Management section of our website.