Beginning with the 2013-2014 academic year, all financial aid for returning students will be posted on Web Advisor only. Award Letters will no longer be emailed to returning students.
Awarding is based upon the following assumptions:
- College of Adult Undergraduate Studies students-part-time enrollment (6-8 credits per semester)
- Graduate students-part-time enrollment (6-8 credits per semester)
- Pharmacy students- full-time enrollment (10+ credits per semester)
- Women's College students-full-time enrollment(12+ credits per semester)
If your enrollment plans differ, you must complete the Enrollment Update Form as soon as possible. Your housing status is based on the self-reported information on the 2013-2014 FAFSA; should you change your housing plans, you must complete the Housing Update Form. If you have been notified of other sources of aid such as external scholarships or tuition benefits that are not listed in Web Advisor, you must provide documentation to the office of financial aid as soon as the information is received so that your aid can be revised, if necessary.
Follow these steps to view your financial aid*
- Login to Web Advisor.
- Choose Financial Aid Status by Year or Term (whichever you would like to see)
- Choose Year 2013 or the appropriate semester and click "submit."
- Students in the accelerated teacher certification program will need to choose 13FACA or 14SPCA
*The Electronic Consent form must be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid in order to have access to WebAdvisor and email notifications.
Financial aid Status: Accepted, Offered, Pending, or Estimated.
Accepted - financial aid that requires no further action on your part. This will be processed by financial aid based on meeting all of the eligibility requirements.
Offered - financial aid that must be applied for each year. Follow the links below for instructions:
- Apply for a Parent Plus Loan
- Apply for a Grad PLUS Loan
- Apply for Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loans
- Apply for Federal Work Study
Pending financial aid has certain requirements that must be met before it can be fully accepted.
- Complete your State Aid Requirements
- Complete your Endowed Scholarship Requirements
- Complete a Probation or Warning Contract, if required
- External Scholarships are pending until the funds are received
Revising your aid
If you want to cancel or reduce any of your aid, complete the appropriate form on our Forms and Publications Page and submit it to the Office of Financial Aid. Forms may be faxed, mailed, emailed, or hand-delivered.