View Your Financial Aid Status
WebAdvisor is a web interface that allows students and check their financial aid file and award. Students should use the following options:
- Financial aid status by term Display your current financial aid status by selecting the applicable financial aid award period from the options presented in the drop-down list box. Students in the accelerated teacher certification program will need to select 13FACA or 14SPCA. Click Submit after selecting a term. The next form is then displayed and contains financial aid information, including an up-to-date indication of each award's current status for the term you selected.
- My Documents My Documents displays a list of the documents our office expects to receive from you, has received, or has waived. For example, you might look at this page to see if your application has been received. The following types of Documents are listed:
- Missing documents: These are documents that our office expects to receive from you, but has not yet received. Refer to the chart below for a description of missing information and required documents. Visit theforms and publications page to print out required information.
- Waived documents: These are documents that our office normally requires but may not be required under certain circumstances
- Received documents: These are documents that our office has received. The Status Date column indicates the date on which the document status was recorded.
- Sent Documents: These are documents or correspondence that our office has sent to you.
- To Be Processed Documents: These are documents that are under review and will be changed to processed status when complete.
- Processed Documents: These are documents that our office has received and processed for you.
- Read policies that financial aid recipients must know.
Active Duty Question
Please provide proof of your active duty status. Aggregate Loan Limit Reached Based upon data provided by the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), the U.S. Department of Education has determined that you have received student loans up to the allowed aggregate loan limits established for the federal loan programs. As a result, you are not eligible to receive any further federal student loans. Child Support Paid Wrksht Please complete a Child Support Paid Worksheet. Citizenship Mismatch Please complete a Citizenship Worksheet. DHS Mismatch Please complete a Citizenship Worksheet. Discharge/Bankruptcy Issue The U.S. Department of Education's records indicate that you have one or more student loans discharged or you have an active bankruptcy status. Before you may receive additional Federal student loans, you must contact our office at 410-532-5369. DOB/Name Mistmatch Please provide a copy of your signed social security card and a copy of your birth certificate so we may try to match your record with the National Student Loan Data System. Drug Conviction Issue We cannot process your application further because of issues raised by terms of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988. For information on how to proceed, you must contact us at 410-532-5369. Emancipated Minor Issue Please provide proof of being an emancipated minor. Fed. Loan Over Limit Based upon data provided by the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS), the U.S. Department of Education has determined that you have received student loans in the excess of the loan limits established for the federal loan programs. As a result, you are not eligible to receive any further federal student loans. Food Stamps Benefits Wrksht Please complete a Food Stamps Worksheet. Foster Care Issue Please provide proof of being in foster care. Grad Enrol Question Please provide proof of graduate/professional enrollment. Grant Overpayment Your financial aid application (FAFSA) cannot be processed until you have resolved a prior year overpayment. Contact the U.S.Department of Education by calling 1 -800- 621-3115. High School Completion Wkrsht Please complete a High School Status Form. Homeless Question Please provide proof of the homeless determination. Household Worksheet Please complete a Household Worksheet. Identity & Stat Educ. Purpose Please complete a Statement of Educational Purpose and Certification of Identity Form. Legal Guardianship Issue Please provide proof of being in the legal guardianship. Marriage Question Please provide documentation of your marital status. NSLDS Default Issue You are not eligible to receive any federal student aid until your default is resolved. Once you have repaid the loan or made satisfactory arrangements to repay the loan, please contact our office. NSLDS Mismatch Please provide a copy of your signed social security card and a copy of your birth certificate to our office. Parent Tax Wksht Please complete a Parent Tax Worksheet. Proof of Dep (baby) Sup. Please complete a Proof of Dependent Support Form (baby). Proof of Dep Support Form Please complete a Proof of Dependent Support Form. Sel. Service Mismatch Please provide documentation from the Selective Service that you are registered with them, or that you are not required to be registered. Student Tax Wksht Please complete a Student Tax Worksheet. Unusual Enrollment History Please contact our office to discuss your previous enrollment. Veteran Question Please provide documentation of your Veteran/Armed Services Status.