During the Application Process
- Supply your Social Security number on your application for admission. This is needed if you plan to file a FAFSA and want Notre Dame to receive it. If you have already applied for admission and have not reportedyour SSN on your application, please contact the office of admissions if you would like to report it now. FAFSAs for applicants in the Schools of Pharmacy will be received only after the applicant will deposit.
- Submit the completed FAFSA or renewal FAFSA by our priority deadline: February 15 for fall (new and returning students) and November 15 (new students) for spring. You'll need a PIN for this process. Make sure your Social Security number is correct on all forms.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) for accuracy. Make changes as needed.
- Respond by the deadline to any request for verification or any other missing items.
- Check your email for any updates from the office of financial aid.