The English Language Institute will offer a summer 8-week session from June 2 - July 25, 2014. Full-time and part-time study is available.
The academic summer program is designed to help students improve their language skills in a whole language class. Full-time students will be in class for 20 hours a week and will also work with classmates on projects outside of class and in the community. Part-time students will have a variety of class options to fit their schedule.
- Writing & Reading morning classes from 9:30 - 12:30, Monday through Thursday
- Listening & Speaking afternoon classes from 1:30 - 3:30 Monday through Thursday
- Explore Baltimore and practice English in the “real world” on ELI trips around the area.
- Full-time tuition: $1,850, Fees: $100 (full-time students) or $75 (part-time students)
- Writing & Reading (72 total hours) $725; Activity Fee $75
- Listening & Speaking (64 total hours) $650; Activity Fee $75