Apply for Admission
Apply to Notre Dame of Maryland University, and prepare yourself for an extraordinary experience.
Whether you want to explore science, education, humanities or a pre-professional path, Notre Dame's programs foster leadership and success. You’ll find that our students are committed to learning—and they treasure the distinctive Notre Dame experience, full of traditions, lifelong friendships and learning inside and outside the classroom.
How to apply
We are currently reviewing applications for admissions on a rolling basis.
Submit your application now for maximum consideration for admission, scholarships, housing and, for qualified students, Honors Program assessment.
- Admissions Hotline: 410-532-5330
- Toll-Free: 800-435-0200
- Email: email@example.com
Once you have determined your deadline, there are four easy ways to apply to Notre Dame:
- Online Application
- Universal College Application
- The Common Application
- Notre Dame of Maryland University application
- Women's College Bachelor of Science in Nursing program: please review the additional admissions criteria and process.
Please note that when using online application methods, your official test scores, letter of recommendation, transcripts and other supporting documents may need to be sent separately.
Do you prefer paper?
You may request application materials on our request info link. You can also download, print and complete the application and other supporting forms:
- Women's College application form
- Teacher/counselor/adviser assessment form
- Request for high school transcript form
International student applicants must also submit: