Wednesdays, starting in May
4 to 8 p.m.
For our transfer students only!
During this event, you will be able to:
- Submit application pieces such as:
- Completed application found online (Online Application)
- Official high school transcript (not required for students with at least 30 hours of transferable college credits; SAT or ACT scores are required for those with fewer than 30 credit hours.)
- Official college transcripts from all academic institutions previously attended
- Meet your personal Transfer Counselor;
- Take a tour of campus;
- Have your $45 application fee waived!
All students arriving after 7:45 p.m. will be able to drop off application pieces but will need to schedule a tour during another visit.
International Student Orientation
Women's College Move-In/First Week Fall Semester