Commencement 2014 - May 24
Welcome to the online information resource of Notre Dame of Maryland University's Commencement 2014.
- Students who completed their degree requirements in August 2013, December 2013 or May 2014 will be honored at Commencement on Saturday, May 24,2014.
- Commencement will be held at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel beginning with the processional at 9:30 a.m.
- All students will be hooded as part of the Commencement ceremony.
- To participate in Commencement week events and ceremony, you must complete the online form online form by Friday, April 25
- For questions about the Commencement Ceremony, ticketing or Baccalaureate Mass, contact the Student Life Information Center (SLIC) Desk at 410-532-5725.
For all graduates and guests
Notre Dame of Maryland University LeClerc Auditorium
Friday, May 23, 2014
Line up at 2:30 p.m.
Processional at 2:50 p.m.
Mass at 3 p.m.
Commencement CeremonyFor all graduates and guests
Key Ballroom, Hilton Baltimore Hotel
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Check-in at 8:15 a.m. in Ballroom West Lobby
Processional at 9:30 a.m.
Ceremony at 10 a.m.
Guests should arrive prior to the processional
The 2014 Commencement speaker is Carolyn Woo, president and CEO of Catholic Relief Services, one of the world’s largest and most respected international relief and development agencies, each year reaching more than 100 million people in more than 90 countries. Dr. Woo will be awarded an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree at the ceremony.