Commencement Ceremony Guest Tickets
The Commencement Ceremony
Commencement will be held at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel, Key Ballroom, on Saturday, May 23rd. The processional begins promptly at 9:30 a.m., so guests should make sure to be in their seats by this time as they will not be permitted to enter the Key Ballroom once the procession has begun.
Guest Commencement Tickets
- Each guest is required to have a ticket to attend the Commencement ceremony. Please note that ALL guests, regardless of age (infant, toddler, etc.) or where sitting (i.e., child sitting on lap), are required to have a ticket. We need to know the exact number of attendees per fire code regulations.
- Students must make arrangements to deliver tickets to their guests prior to Commencement day.
- Tickets will not be available at Commencement
Ticketing Process for Commencement 2015
- Graduates must submit their RSVP to attend the Commencement ceremony by April 15th before they will receive any guest tickets. After submitting an RSVP for the Commencement ceremony, each graduating student will be able to pick up and sign for four tickets.
- The first opportunity to collect the initially allocated four (4) tickets will be at the Graduation Fair on Saturday, February 28th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Doyle Formal on the University's main campus.
- Following the Graduation Fair, tickets will be available at the Student Life Information Center (SLIC) Desk in Doyle Hall Lobby, between 10:00 a.m. and midnight any day from April 30 through May 10. Graduates must present photo identification and sign for their tickets at time of pick-up.
- Tickets may not be released to anyone else but the graduate unless notice is received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days prior to intended date of pick-up.
- Requests for up to four (4) additional tickets may be made as part of the registration process by April 15. Please note that the fulfillment of these requests will be based upon the number of available tickets after all RSVPd graduates have collected their initial tickets.
- Those graduates submitting additional ticket requests will be notified via University email regarding their additional ticket request as well as the dates and information for pick-up.