The Alumnae and Alumni in Education—Promise for Tomorrow Scholarship rewards young women entering Notre Dame's Women's College who are committed to the University's ideals of academic excellence and women's leadership and service to the community.
This scholarship honors the work of hundreds of women and men who have graduated from Notre Dame and who now change lives through their work in education. The alumnae and alumni who work directly with our future NDMU students are best suited to engage and encourage students to consider the many possibilities available at Notre Dame.
For questions, please contact us at 1-800-435-0200 or email@example.com.
Successful nominees will receive a $40,000, four-year scholarship, with $10,000 to be awarded in each of her four years.
Note: Some students may be eligible for higher awards based on their student profile.
- For a student to be eligible for this scholarship, she must be nominated by an alumna or alumnus of the University who is working in the field of education.
- Students must be accepted by the Women's College in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- Strong scholastic ability, demonstrated by a grade point average of 3.3 or higher
- Exceptional student leadership experience
- Active and consistent service to her school, community or church
The student will be expected to continue active service and leadership as a member of the Notre Dame community.