Programs I teach...
School of Pharmacy
To schedule an appointment or request general information, please contact:
- Clinical Pharmacy Residency - Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA, 1987
- Doctor of Pharmacy - St. John's University College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Professions, Jamaica, NY, 1986
- B.S. Pharmacy - St. John's University College of Pharmacy & Allied Health Professions, Jamaica, NY, 1984
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- Leadership and organizational development
- Cultural competence in the health professions
- Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Fritsch M, Culver N, Culhane N, Thigpen J, Lin A. AdvoCaring: A Co-curricular Program to provide Advocacy and Caring to Underserved Populations in Baltimore. Am J Pharm Educ. 2016;80(7):Article 126.
- Allen RE, Copeland J, Franks AS, Karimi R, McCollum M, Riese DJ, Lin AYF. Team-Based Learning in US Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy. Am J Pharm Educ. 2013;77(6):Article 115.
- Lin A, Boyce EG, Brueggemire RW et al. 2007-2008 Academic Affairs Committee Report. Am J Pharm Educ. 2008; 72(6):ArticleS7.
- Lin A, Altiere RJ, Harris WT et al. Leadership: The Nexus Between Challenge and Opportunity: Reports of the 2002-2003 Academic Affairs, Professional Affairs, and Research and Graduate Affairs Committees. Am J Pharm Educ. 2003;67(3-S05):1-17.
- "My Journey Through the Labyrinth" American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Boston, MA (July 2009)
- "The Alphabet Soup of Assessment". Chinese University of Hong Kong. Shatin, Hong Kong (May 2009)
- "Turning Challenges Into Opportunities: Writing Your Script" American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Orlando, FL (July 2007)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy — Chair-elect to the Council of Deans
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Maryland Pharmacists Association
- Maryland Society of Health-System Pharmacists