Assistant Professor and Program Director
School of Arts, Sciences & Business Gibbons Hall (GIB) 425 firstname.lastname@example.org 410-532-5512
Programs I teach...
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate in Management, University of Maryland, University College
- Master's in Tourism Administration, The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Minor in Hotel & Restaurant Management, University of Maryland
- Attended the University of the Virgin Islands
- Owned and operated her own restaurant franchise
- Co-founded the first Onion Festival in Mesilla Valley, New Mexico
- Founded Guyana’s Coconut Festival
- Served in the U.S. Army for 7 years
A strong supporter of empowering women, Professor Wenner believes women are underrepresented in leadership positions and wants to do her part to change those statistics, particularly in the hospitality industry.