Jennifer Watson Wester
Art Department Fourier Hall (FOU) 112C firstname.lastname@example.org 410-532-5520
Programs I teach...
- Ph.D., History of Art, Johns Hopkins University, 2015
- M.A., History of Art, Johns Hopkins University, 2010
- B.A. summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, History of Art and Architecture and French, Middlebury College, 2006
- Modern art and modernism
- Postwar art in Europe and the United States
- Media theory
- Intersections of art, literature, and film
- Art criticism
Watson, Jennifer. “Reality and Simulacra in Andy Warhol’s Shadows,” Rutgers Art Review vol. 30 (July 2014).
Houston, Kerr and Jennifer Watson. “Near the Origins of Art Criticism: An Original Translation of a Review of the 1741 Salon,” BmoreArt (April 2014).
Houston, Kerr and Jennifer Watson. “A Review of the 1741 Salon, in Context,” BmoreArt (April 2014).
Watson, Jennifer. “Review: ‘Roy Lichtenstein, A Retrospective,” caa.reviews (August 2013).
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- College Art Association
- Southeastern College Art Conference