Programs I teach...
School of Pharmacy
To schedule an appointment or request general information, please contact:
Department of Clinical & Administrative Sciences
- PGY2 Internal Medicine Pharmacy Residency – Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency – Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- Doctor of Pharmacy – University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toledo, OH
Research & Practice Interests
- Internal Medicine Pharmacotherapy
- Transitions of Care
- Health Literacy
- Interprofessional Education
Newland AM, Li JX, Wasco LE, Aziz MT, Lowe DK. Brentuximab vedotin: a CD30-directed antibody-cytotoxic drug conjugate. Pharmacotherapy 2013;33:93-104.
- Wasco LE, Mack DR, Lee KB. Evaluation of vancomycin-resistant enterococcus urinary tract infection management. University Health-System Consortium Resident Poster Session. Las Vegas, NV, December 2012.
- Wasco LE, Fulco PP. Characterization of vitamin D management in an HIV infectious diseases clinic. University Health-System Consortium Resident Poster Session. New Orleans, LA, December 2011.
- Stress or IBS? Updates on the management of irritable bowel syndrome. ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Program
- Presented at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, VA
- Seasonal Influenza Treatment and Prevention
- ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Program, Presented at Virginia Society of Health System Pharmacists Fall Seminar, Norfolk, Virginia
- Characterization of vitamin D management in an HIV infectious diseases clinic
- Presented at Eastern States Resident Conference, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- Virginia Society of Health System Pharmacists
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Rho Chi Honor Society