S. Bridget Connor, GNSH
Education Department Gibbons Hall (GIB) 323A BConnor@ndm.edu 410-532-5377
School of Arts, Sciences & Education
- Ed. D., Administration/Educational Leadership, University of San Francisco. (Dissertation topic: The Relationship Between Personality Types and Moral Orientations.)
- M.S., Geo-science, Mississippi State University
- M.A., Applied Spirituality, University of San Francisco
- B.A., Elementary Education/Special Education, West Chester University
Human Development and Learning including theories related to anxiety, emotional intelligence, moral orientation and personality.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of University Professors (AAUP)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- Association of Childhood Education International (ACEI)
- Connor, B. (2008). Service-learning and math anxiety: An effective pedagogy. The International Journal of Learning 15 (3), 305-311.
- Connor, B. and Slear, S. (2009). Stress and its relationship to emotional intelligence and resiliency. The International Journal of Learning 16 (1)249-260.
- Connor, B. (2009). Moral Development, Moral Orientation and Personality Types. The International Journal of Learning 16 (1), 335-345.
- Connor, B., Farley, D. and Wise, G. (2010). School Administration and Technology: Meeting the Standards Challenge, University Press of America, Inc. MD.
- Connor, B., Engers, K. M, Slear, S. (2011). Cortisol fluctuations. The International Journal of Learning 17 (11), 339-351.