Associate Dean & Professor
School of Pharmacy Knott Science Center (KNO) 001B firstname.lastname@example.org 410-532-5576
Programs I teach...
School of Pharmacy
To schedule an appointment or request general information, please contact:
- Academic Leadership Fellow, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, 2007-2008
- Clinical Pharmacy Residency - University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, 1988
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Howard University School of Pharmacy, Washington DC, 1987
- Learning and Assessment
- Diabetes Education and Management
- Kelley KA. DeBisschop M., Donaldson AR., Hogue VW., et al. Professionalization of Pharmacy Students: Do We have the Right Ingredients and the Right Formula for Success? Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning; 2009; 1: 103-109 .
- Hogue VW, McKoy-Beach YB. Chapter 48: Constipation and diarrhea. In: Textbook of Therapeutics: Drug And Disease Management, 8th edition. Helms, Richard A; Quan David J., Eds., 2006; 1303-1325.
- Hogue V, Lee E. Community education program on oral antidiabetic medicines. Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Research June 2005; 35(2): 112-113.
- Hogue VW, Babamoto KS, Jackson TB, Laitinen DL. Pooled results of community pharmacy-based diabetes education programs in underserved communities. Diabetes Spectrum 2003; 16 (2): 129-133.
- Slater, Erica L., Hogue, Valerie W., Curry, Clarence E. A Pilot Study Evaluating Trained Lay Volunteers’ Ability to Identify Potential Drug Interactions in Hypertensive Patients. Issues in Interdisciplinary Care, July 2001; 3(3): 185-192.
- Hogue VW. Enhancing experiential learning: Teaching pharmacy students diabetes care in an interdisciplinary community environment. National Academies of Practice Forum, 2000, 2(10): 15-19.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Association of Diabetes Educators