Notre Dame offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs that address marketplace needs in business, education, healthcare and more. Programs are offered at locations across the state. Attend a summer information session at our Baltimore campus (see below) or at one of our regional locations:
- University Center (Harford County): July 15 or August 11, 4-6 pm
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (for nurses and hospital professionals): July 28, 6:45 am-1:30 pm
- Anne Arundel Community College/Arundel Mills: July 21, 4-7 pm
Call 410-532-5500 or email email@example.com for more details.
INFORMATION SESSIONS, NDMU BALTIMORE CAMPUS:
When: Saturday, August 1 at 10 a.m. and Thursday, August 6 at 5:30pm
Where: Main Campus, 4701 North Charles Street, Fourier Hall Main Lobby
- Meet faculty members, network with future classmates and learn which of our programs can help you advance in your career.
- Get an on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation
- Find out how you can customize a program that meets your professional goals and personal lifestyle.
Register below or call 410-532-5500. $45 APPLICATION FEE WAIVED FOR APPLICANTS WHO ATTEND A FIRST THURSDAY SESSION.