Notre Dame depends on the voluntary support of alumnae and alumni.
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to build upon connections made as a student, or a seasoned graduate seeking new ways to continue your relationship with Notre Dame, you will find many opportunity to become involved. Our volunteers play a key role in the continued success of Notre Dame of Maryland University. Check out the list below and let us know if you want to be involved by contacting the office of alumnae and alumni relations at email@example.com or 410-532-5201.
- Reunion: Each year, planning for Reunion begins in earnest in January. You can volunteer to be a Class Chair and help raise the giving level for your class while planning Reunion events.
- Admissions: Alumnae and Alumni Admissions Network (AAAN) is a recruitment team comprised of more than 60 Notre Dame graduates nationwide. Alumnae and alumni volunteer their time and efforts to help us recruit students for the incoming class by attending college fairs, visiting high schools, contacting admitted students and more. For more information about AAAN and how to volunteer, contact Meridith Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Impressions: Join a wonderful group of graduates in planning this program to support current students in developing the poise and confidence to be successful in their career searches. Lend your skills to the events that are being planned, including a Communications Skills Workshop, a Dress for Success Fashion Show, an Etiquette dinner, professional resume writing and practice interviews.
- Young Alumnae Network: Formed in 2015, this network forcuses on alums who have graduated within the last 15 years. If you're interested in networking with fellow alums and supporting Notre Dame, contact Megan Lentz, email@example.com.
- Networking: The goal of this committee is to define and develop effective networking opportunities for Notre Dame graduates. Become part of this dynamic group and share your thoughts and expertise as we plan networking events and workshops tailored for the Notre Dame graduate at all stages of career development.
- Job Leads and Internship Opportunities: Make a difference to students and fellow graduates by posting a job. Companies can post full-time career positions, as well as part-time and internship opportunities. Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-532-5387.
- Fundraising: Lend your skills in support of the Annual Fund! Volunteers can help by making phone calls to encourage support from fellow graduates or write thank-you notes to our donors.
- Communications: NDMU graduates are often our best communicators. Share your writing skills and offer to craft letters, or write magazine or Tower Talk articles.
- Administrative Support: We are very appreciative of our graduates who offer to help with administrative tasks: mailings, filing, research, thank-you phone calls to first-time donors, just to name a few. If you can give a few hours a week or even just a few hours a month, your support is welcomed.