Commencement Ceremony Guest Tickets
The Commencement Ceremony
Commencement will be held at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel, Key Ballroom, on Saturday, May 23rd. The processional begins promptly at 9:30 a.m., so guests should make sure to be in their seats by this time as they will not be permitted to enter the Key Ballroom once the procession has begun.
Guest Commencement Tickets
- Each guest is required to have a ticket to attend the Commencement ceremony. Please note that ALL guests, regardless of age (infant, toddler, etc.) or where sitting (i.e., child sitting on lap), are required to have a ticket. We need to know the exact number of attendees per fire code regulations.
- Students must make arrangements to deliver tickets to their guests prior to Commencement day.
- Tickets will not be available at Commencement
Ticketing Process for Commencement 2015
- Graduates should have submitted their online RSVP to attend the Commencement ceremony by April 15th before they will receive any guest tickets. After submitting an RSVP for the Commencement ceremony, each graduating student will be able to pick up and sign for up to four tickets.
- The first opportunity to collect the initially allocated four (4) tickets will be at the Graduation Fair on Saturday, February 28th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Doyle Formal on the University's main campus.
- Following the Graduation Fair, tickets will be available at the Doyle Student Life Desk in Doyle Hall Lobby, between 10:00 a.m. and midnight any day from April 30 through May 10. Graduates must present photo identification and sign for their tickets at time of pick-up.
- Tickets may not be released to anyone else but the graduate unless notice is received in writing to email@example.com at least two days prior to intended date of pick-up.
- Requests for up to four (4) additional tickets may be made as part of the registration process by April 15. Please note that the fulfillment of these requests will be based upon the number of available tickets after all RSVPd graduates have collected their initial tickets.
- Those graduates submitting additional ticket requests will be notified via University email regarding their additional ticket request as well as the dates and information for pick-up.
On-Campus Viewing Celebration RSVP
The University will also be hosting an on-campus viewing celebration during the ceremony on May 23rd on the Notre Dame of Maryland University's main campus (4701 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21210). Guests who might not be able to visit the Hilton on that Saturday are invited to come to campus to view the ceremony starting at 8:30 a.m. until the ceremony ends, which will be approximately at 12:30 p.m.
Guests will also be able to avoid high traffic in Downtown Baltimore and will have free parking on campus.Seats will be first-come, first-serve; however, we ask that you complete online form found below to RSVP for your guests. This will enable us to provide light refreshments for the event and to make sure that adequate seating is available.