Notre Dame provides the ideal setting for monthly meetings or overnight conferences. Our meeting and event spaces are available year round.
Types of Spaces
We offer a variety of classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, and multi-purpose rooms to meet the needs of your event.
- Standard Classrooms: Seating for 10-40 People
- Lecture Halls & Auditoriums: Tiered Seating for 75-1,000 People
- Multi-Purpose Rooms: Flexibility for a Variety of Set-Ups
- Seminar Rooms: Perfect for Board Meetings or Smaller Training Groups
For state-of-the-art training sessions, we offer multimedia classrooms and hi-tech classrooms.
Each multimedia room includes:
- Multimedia Instructor Station
- Ceiling-Mounted Video Projector
- Computer with both DVD and CD-ROM Drives
- Stereo Amplifier
- Images may be directed onto the projection screen from the local computer, VCR or campus network.
In the hi-tech classrooms, each participant has:
- Individual IBM-Compatible Computer
- Connection to the Campus' Network
- Internet Access
- Network Laser Jet Printer
Interested in renting one of our spaces for your event? Please contact:
Director of Special Events