While college provides many exciting opportunities, it can also be a difficult and stressful time of adjustment for students. The Counseling Center provides a confidential setting to talk with an objective professional about your concerns.
We're here to help
College life involves the transformation from adolescence to adulthood. During this time of personal growth, there are many good times as well as life challenges.
Some issues we can help you with include:
- Adjustment to college
- Anxiety, depression & anger
- Eating disorders, overeating or body image concerns
- Fear of public speaking or test anxiety
- Grief or Loss
- Self-esteem and self-confidence
- Stress management or time management
- Relationships with friends, roommates, parents, romantic partners or spouses
- Physical or sexual abuse
- Problems encountered in college setting
- Trauma and sexual assault
Counseling is free to all students.
Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, please complete the online appointment request form. This is the most efficient way to schedule an appointment.