Popular Resources

Handling Complaints

Any complaint should first be addressed informally to the person providing the service or the professor of the class.

If an attempt to resolve the issue is not successful, the student may make a written complaint to the individual’s supervisor or the director of counseling and disability support services. This must be done within five working days of the original decision from the service provider or teacher.

If the matter is not resolved with the supervisor or director of counseling and disability services, a written appeal should be sent within five working days to the vice president for student development.