Popular Resources

Enrollment for Veterans

 Initial Enrollment


A student who received veteran benefits while attending the University during the preceding semester must notify the VA representative in the registrar's office EACH SEMESTER by completing the Declaration of Intent Form of their intent to use their benefits.

Failure to notify the certifying official of her/his intent for the semester may result in nonpayment or a change in the amount of monthly payments.

Please note: If any changes are made to the registration, program or objective the certifying official must be contacted immediately. A new Request of Change of Program (VA form 22-1995) must be completed by the VA representative and submitted to the VA.

Also note: Once the enrollment certification has been made to the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) in Buffalo, N.Y., processing takes anywhere from 6 to 10 weeks before payment authorization is made.