Verification of Enrollment
You may receive verification of enrollment even if all financial obligations have not been fulfilled.
Verification of enrollment will be done once the semester for which enrollment verification is being requested has begun and the drop/add period is over. The wording of the letter will indicate the dates during which time the student is still able to withdraw from her/his courses.
Submitting the Request
You can request an enrollment verification in the following ways:
- Fill out the enrollment verification request on WebAdvisor through your personal student account.
- Send in the verification form provided by third party for completion by the registrar staff.
- Send a request letter indicating the information needed.
Enrollment verification are typically processed within 24 hours of drop-off at no charge. (This excludes holidays and/or when major campuswide events are held, such as Commencement.)
Enrollment verifications will be:
- mailed to the address listed on the request form, OR
- faxed to the number indicated on the request form, OR
- made available for pickup in the registrar office from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Enrollment verification can only be picked-up by the student whose record is being released unless written permission is given by the student. Any individual picking-up verification of enrollment must show picture identification at time of pick-up.