You have joined a community of scholars with a rich history and unique culture. Make your time at Notre Dame meaningful by stepping outside of your comfort zone to try new experiences—It could change your life!
Ways to Get Involved
- Explore and enjoy your beautiful campus.
- Play a sport, or attend a home game to cheer on our NDMU Gators.
- Take on a leadership role in the campus community.
- Volunteer your time and talents to others.
- Take a few of your friends to a student activity, or join the student-led Campus Activities Board, where YOU get to decide what activities occur on campus.
- If you live on campus, join the Residence Hall Association and be the voice of your fellow residential students.
- Participate in the events that are offered on campus by the University, SGA, and other clubs/organizations.
- If you are commuting to campus, join our Road Scholars commuter organization and plan to stay on campus after class.
- And most importantly, in all your daily interactions, live by the Honor Code.