Office of the Vice President for Student Life
The division of student life welcomes you to Notre Dame!
You have joined a community of scholars with a rich history and unique culture. I encourage you to make your time as a Notre Dame student meaningful. Challenge yourself to step outside of your comfort zone and experience something different. It may change your life!
Take advantage of every opportunity that is presented to you, inside and outside the classroom.
And if you're looking for something to do, here are just a few suggestions:
- Explore and enjoy your beautiful campus.
- Play a sport, or attend a home game to cheer on our team.
- Take on a leadership role in the campus community.
- Volunteer your time and talents to others.
- Take a few of your friends to a student activity, or join the student activities board, where YOU get to decide what activities occur on campus.
- If you live on campus, join hall council and be the voice of residential students.
- Participate in the events that are offered by your resident assistant.
- if you are commuting to campus, join our "roads scholars," and plan to say on campus after class.
- And most importantly, in all your daily interactions, live by the Honor Code.
On behalf of the entire student life team, welcome to Notre Dame of Maryland University! I look forward to seeing you around campus.
Rebecca Sawyer, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Life