The Trailblazers Parents and Family Academy provides you with resources to support your student and opportunities to connect with other families.
Our team is here to help you, your family, and your daughter as she transitions to college and journeys toward graduation.
Join us for customized informational programs for parents of first-generation college students throughout the year.
Possible topics include:
- Understanding the Financial Side of College
- Maximizing Financial Aid for the Year Ahead
- So Now Your Student Is Halfway Through Her Studies
Review presentations from previous events:
- Maximizing Your Financial Aid (PDF)
- Dollars and Sense: Understand the Financial Side of College Life (PDF)
- 40 Money Management Tips (PDF)
If you have questions or need information about any aspect of NDMU, please use the Parent Request Info Form. The Trailblazers Director will contact you through your preferred method of communication.