How to Apply

If you are interested in applying for a position, read more about the Federal Work Study process to fill out an application.

Contact Us

For questions related to student employment matters, please contact Shannon Raum in Human Resources.

For specific questions about Federal Work Study awarding and eligibility, please contact the Federal Work Study Coordinator, Nicholas Kujawa.