- Power Hour Challenge, noon – 1pm EST: The School of Education won first place and the School of Arts, Sciences, and Business won second place in securing the most donors in this single hour. This challenge was generously supported by Jessie Brockmeyer ’03 ’14.
- School of Education Challenge: All gifts from faculty and staff to the School of Education between noon and 1pm EST were matched, up to $500. This challenge was generously supported by the Dean of the School of Education.
- Most Faculty/Staff Challenge: The School of Education received the most faculty/staff donors during the day, winning this challenge. This challenge is generously supported by an anonymous donor.
- Gator Fund Challenge: The Gator Fund unlocked their bonus gift from an anonymous donor, celebrating the hard work of our student athletes.
- Notre Dame Fund Challenge: Ending the day with 83 donors, the Notre Dame Fund secured their 50 donor challenge. This challenge was generously supported by an anonymous donor.
- Bingo Night Challenge: Two alumni donors won the first and last rounds of Bingo with the prize of choosing gift designations to the funds of their choice. They chose the School of Nursing and the School of Arts, Sciences, and Business. This challenge was generously supported by an anonymous donor.