The University has reserved room blocks for Reunion attendees for Friday, September 6 and Saturday, September 8 at the following area hotels.
When reserving a room, please ask for the Notre Dame of Maryland University Reunion Weekend rate. These rates are only guaranteed through the date listed. After that date, the hotel can no longer guarantee the group rate so make your reservations early!
Unfortunately, campus dorm rooms are not available.
RADISSON HOTEL AT CROSS KEYS
$149 per night; book by August 6, 2019
- To book, go to www.radisson.com/baltimoremd
- Select the dates you are checking in and checking out
- Click on 'more search options'
- Please enter the groups code in the ENTER CODE OR ID Box – NDMR19
- Click 'Search'
- Select 'Book Now'
- A Room Options screen will appear. Please select the bed type that you are requesting which is located at the bottom of the page.
- Once you select the bed type you are requesting click 'Continue'.
- You are then prompted to your reservation profile page where you would input your contact and payment information.
If you have trouble with the website, call the hotel directly and let them know you are making a reservation for The Notre Dame of Maryland University Reunion Weekend 2019.
Keep in mind that rooms will fill VERY quickly at these hotels:
INN AT THE COLONADE
RED LION HOTEL NORTH BALTIMORE
(Formerly Radisson Hotel North Baltimore)
Getting to Campus
Travel to campus is fairly easy from major airports and train stations. Taxis are readily available at all airports and train stations. Ride apps like Lyft or Uber will also take you from your arrival destination to the University. Unfortunately, there are no NDMU shuttles available for pick up or return.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is located south of the city and the closest airport. By car, BWI is approximately 30 minutes to the University.
All passenger trains arrive at Pennsylvania Station in downtown Baltimore. By car, Penn Station is approximately 10 minutes from the University.
From the north:
- Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to North Charles Street (exit 25).
- Drive 4.6 miles south on Charles Street to the University entrance on the left, immediately past Homeland Avenue but before Cold Spring Lane.