School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, MD
- PGY-1 Community-based Pharmacy Practice Residency, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Community Pharmacy Practice
- Ambulatory Care
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Professional Identity Formation
- Haggerty LC, Gatewood SS, Goode JKR. Public attitudes and beliefs about Virginia community pharmacists dispensing and administering naloxone. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2018 Jul–Aug;58(4S):S73-S77.e1.
- Haggerty L, Tran D. Cholesterol Point-of-Care Testing for Community Pharmacies: A Review of the Current Literature. J Pharm Pract. 2017 Aug;30(4):451-458. Epub 2016 Apr 26.
- Haggerty L, McPherson ML. When to Cut Bait: Deprescribing Medications. Maryland Pharmacist. 2015;4:19-25.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Pharmacist Association
- Maryland Pharmacist Association
- Phi Lambda Sigma