School of Pharmacy
- Doctorate of Pharmacy – Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency – Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center, Tuscaloosa, AL
- PGY2 Psychiatric Pharmacy Residency – Tuscaloosa VA Medical Center, Tuscaloosa, AL
- BCPS – Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist
- BCPP – Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist
- Certified Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor
Substance Abuse, Opioids, Narcotic Pain Medicines, FDA Warnings, Substance Abuse Prevention, Treatment, Education, Emerging Trends, Mental Health Integration
- Parikh, M. (2021). Pharmacotherapy considerations for yoga therapists. In D. Finlayson & L. C. Hyland Robertson (Eds.), Yoga therapy foundations, tools, and practice: A comprehensive textbook (pp. 252–254). London: Singing Dragon.
- The Role of Pharmacy in Reducing Stigma and Increasing Medication Adherence in Individuals with Mental Illness. Maryland Board of Pharmacy Newsletter. – Reviewer 2018.
- Incorporating Students in Opioid Overdose Education. A Win – Win. CPNP Perspective. 2018;5(5):10.
- Parikh M, Ebong E, Harris E, et al. Evaluation of clinical pharmacy services within the primary care-mental health integration model at the Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Ment Health Clin. 2016; 6(5):260-5.
- Mental Health First Aid and Pharmacy Practice. Presented at MPhA Annual Meeting. June 2021.
- Guest Panelist for The Johns Hopkins University Interprofessional Education and Interprofessional Clinical Practice: SOM, SON, SOPH, and Notre Dame of Maryland School of Pharmacy (SOP) Event. November 2020.
- Guest Panelist for The Johns Hopkins University Interprofessional Education and Interprofessional Clinical Practice: SOM, SON, SOPH, and Notre Dame of Maryland School of Pharmacy (SOP) Event. November 2019.
- Student Pharmacy Forecast: Opioid Crisis. Presented at ASHP Student Leadership Workshop at John Hopkins Hospital. June 2019.
- Substance Use Disorders: Prevention, Treatment, and Recovery. Presented at MPhA Annual Meeting. June 2019.
- Preceptor Development Series: Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT). Presented to Pharmacy Preceptors at Sinai Medical Center. October 2018.
- PharmTalk: Providing In-Home Psychiatric Pharmacy Services to Older Adults. Presented at American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annualy Meeting. March 2018.
- Pharmacists in Medication Adherence in Psychiatric Patients. Presented at MPhA Mid-Year Meeting. February 2018.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- College of Psychiatric and Neurologic Pharmacists
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- National Council for Mental Wellbeing