Stop by NDMU to:
- Drop off application pieces
- Receive an instant admission decision to the Women's College for Spring 2019 or Fall 2020
- Speak with an admissions counselor
Campus tours are not offered with our Transfer Tuesday event. If you are interested in a campus tour, please sign up for one of our “Campus Tour & Admissions Meetings.” You may also bring your application pieces to your campus tour and admissions meeting to receive an instant decision.
To receive an instant decision, please complete the following:
- Submit your free application online prior to your visit.
- Submit or bring your admissions essay/personal statement.
- Bring official, sealed copies of all transcripts from all academic institutions attended.
- Students with less than 30 college credits need to bring an official high school transcript as well.
Questions? Please contact Danielle Piontkowski at 410-532-5338.