To ensure that Notre Dame of Maryland University can provide timely health and safety information and resources to members of our University community, the University is requesting that individuals that have been on campus within the last two weeks, are currently on campus, or will be on campus within the next two weeks complete this form as soon as possible if:
- You are denied access to campus as a result of symptom self-checking.
- You test positive for COVID-19.
- You have had close contact (within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You have been notified that you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You have returned from international travel within the last two weeks.
- You have returned from out-of-state travel (except for commuting purposes) within the last two weeks.
This information will assist NDMU and public health officials with monitoring the incidence of cases occurring in our community.
Notre Dame of Maryland University is committed to ensuring that your submission remains confidential in accordance with applicable law. The COVID-19 Self-Report submission is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease or other conditions, including COVID-19, and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are in medical distress, please call 911. If an individual is diagnosed with a confirmed case of COVID-19, the individual’s local health department will contact them to collect information about their recent travel and contacts in order to alert others who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Select the Applicable Form
Note: Students, faculty, and staff may be asked to login using your NDMU credentials.