Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
We are currently at capacity for the SOP Summer Camp but will continue to take applications on the wait list. There may be additional availability as we get closer to the date and will reevaluate towards the end of May at the latest. Thank you!
Camp Fees & Payment
Camp fees $350 for the 5 days and lunches are included
June 20-24, 2022 9am to 5pm Daily
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Meet current pharmacy Students!