Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
June 21–25 (Tentative)
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch is provided.
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and will post any updates concerning camp on this page.
- Make medications in our lab
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you in our interactive exercises
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Get a head start with tips for applying to pharmacy school