Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
Virtual Pharmacy Camp Registration
Camp Fees & Payment
Virtual Pharmacy Camp Fee: $30
June 23, 2021
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Meet current pharmacy Students!
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs & Associate Professor of Clinical & Administrative Sciences