Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Registration is limited to the first 30 applicants, and will close on May 29th, 2020.
The following forms must be completed and emailed to email@example.com for your camper(s)’ registration to be complete. You can also can also mail the forms to the University.
- Camper Health History Form (PDF)
- Behavior Policy Acknowledge Form (PDF)
- Medication Administration Authorization Form (PDF)
- Research Student Waivers 2020 (PDF)
Students of diverse background that are fully bilingual in two languages are encouraged to apply
Pharmacy Summer Camp Scholarship Application 2020 (PDF)
June 22-26, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch is provided.
- Make medications in our lab
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you in our interactive exercises
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Get a head start with tips for applying to pharmacy school
$350 per student for the week
Matthew Shimoda, Pharm.D.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
School of Pharmacy
Notre Dame of Maryland University
4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210-2404