Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
Registration Opening Soon!
Camp Fees & Payment
Summer Camp Fees TBD
Tentatively June 20-24, 2022.
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Meet current pharmacy Students!
Associate Dean for Student Affairs & Associate Professor of Clinical & Administrative Sciences